Front - Index - First - Previous - Next - Last
Plan of the botanical gardens in the first stage of realisation (1847)
Following his repeated entreaties the High Chancellor of the University sent a letter to the President of the High Commission for Public Education in Palermo in September 1843, declaring the need to buy some land designated for a botanical garden.