Front - Index - First - Previous - Next - Last
Plan of the General Garden in 1887
The first plants coming from other botanical gardens, in particular from Sweden, France and Italy (Naples and Palermo) were arranged in 1862. In the same year and in 1864 the gardens were visited by Prince Umberto of Savoia, who among other things appreciated the cotton and tobacco collections.